Default I need help finding a network printing software for cheap $$

Hello, i need help. At work my boss asked me if i can find him a good software for like a company, where you can monitor and control the printing. For example, like if you have 30 users sending print jobs, you can see them before they print. see if they are worth letting print or not, if not then it will be nice to have the option to cancel. Thanks everyone!!!
    i log in as an administrator and i would like to have that power to cancel jobs that are not worth printing.
    I dont if i make sense.

Hallo - Assuming you are running XP. Do the following and see if this fulfills your requirements. I suspect it might be asking too much. Anyway, have a read and see what you think.
    Start>Help and Support>Type 'permissions' in the Search box, and click the green arrow.
    In the left-hand window, 4th down you will see 'Set or remove permissions for a Printer'. Click on it and read what comes up in the right hand window. Also in r/h window read 'related topics' and then...
    Click on the 8th subject down in l/h window. Read the r/h window and also 'related topics'.
    Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

have a look at http://www.worldssp.net/software/Print-Inspector.htm
    To look for more use the google search keywords "intercept print jobs on a network"
    Take control of your life. Leave others to control their own.