Thread: finding a file

jugaphilip

Default finding a file

I,could not find a file name PROPULS.MSI in my computer in order to access help articals in outlook,frontpage etc. when try to get help page windows installer apearing with dialog information I,do have to install propuls.msi file in my computer CD from microsoft windows xp professional with frontpage or browse file from my computer in order to access help page.I,had look in my computer did not find this file also visit microsoft web page could not able be find there either.Where could I,find this file or is there any alternative file can be install in order to function properly this module.

You will never find it unless you spell it correctly. Try PROPLUS.MSI

Cheers

Member Help2Go Moderator

Ingore the windows version while checking out this link..

http://support.microsoft.com/default...324906&sd=tech

Default Thank you for given me the address

Thank you partieHonteuse for given me the address.I,had visit the page did get some information to follow result was problem resolved workinkg correctly now.Here what I,have done with their information first write msiexec/unregister in run program then after few minutes write msiexec/register close run program and checked outlook and frontpage help pages are apearing immediately.For a second installer apear and close did not ask me to install msi file.