Default friends computer cannot read my copy of cd

I have a friend who has a browser hijacker named : Newdotnet , I have tried to copy my Adaware , Spybot , ISPfix , and Hijack this to cd for him to try and clean , but he can't see a thing when he puts the cd I copied for him . I have 98sec. B's Gold software , my friend has XP home with sp2? and DSL. The reason he needs my copies is he can't get online to download any of these fixes.

Is there something I should be doing different or my friend to read the cd ? I don't have XP as a choice for recording. Thanks in advance and if I solve this I will let you know.

In XP go to Start>Help&Support - Enter 'compatibility' in 'Search' and click the green arrow. Click 'Getting older programs to run on XP'. Follow the instructions and see if the programmes will run. Let us know how you get on. Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

When you copy from your computer, make sure you copy the .exe file that you downloaded and not the actual program from your computer. When he puts the cd with the .exe files in his computer and clicks on them, it will install on his computer. Charlie

First thing to do is to get 2 blank formatted floppy disks.

The first one down load HJT program onto the first disk:

http://www.help2go.com/postt10003.html

Next go to Download LSPfix here on the second disk:

http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm

These can be done with any PC, in case the bad one can't do it.

Run the HJT program and post a log to the Spyware Forum and we can get rid of the New Dot/New Net problem.

Cheers