Default Ivalid backweb application ID

I am getting this error on startup in XP { Ivalid backweb application ID 7681197 } since I ran NoAdaware and unistalled Lastgood on its recemendations. Tried to reinstall from backup it says it has but I still get the message, also I cant connect to Browser pages.
    Every day your sad, is a day less to be Happy

Hallo Anytime - Go here - http://www.help2go.com/article217.html
    and run through the procedures. You can run your HiJack Log through the H2G Detective (it's still in test), or post it here in this thread where someone will give it the once over. It will probably be Steamwiz who is online 8pm to midnight UK time. Regards
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

You have removed the program, but the computer is still trying to run it, so you get the backweb error. Run Hijack This. Look for an entry that has to do with Lastgood. It will likely be an 04 entry. Check it and remove. that should fix it. If you don't see it in the Hijack log, let us know. We can try fixing it with msconfig. Charlie

Thank for the replies but had to reformat the hard drive. This subject can be closed. Sorry for any inconvevience.
    Every day your sad, is a day less to be Happy