Default can anyone help with outlook exrpess

Can anyone tell me how to do this please, Its taken from msn database.

This issue can occur if you have changed the ProgramFilesDir value in the following registry key to install programs on a different drive than the operating system:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    If you change this key before you install Windows 2000 SP1, Outlook Express no longer functions. A new, empty folder named Outlook Express is created in the folder that the ProgramFilesDir value points to; however, the program is still located in the C:\Program Files\Outlook Express folder. The shortcuts to start Outlook Express point to the empty folder.
    RESOLUTION
    To resolve this issue, modify your shortcuts to point to the correct location.
    Ps
    plus this is the only web page I can open??
    Every day your sad, is a day less to be Happy

Sorry, just got back online again. Had to reformat my hard drive ( sad but it had to be done ) Thanks anyway.

anytime, what was the problem in the first place?

all that is saying is if you installed outlook express to a different drive to update shortcuts so they go to where you installed the program.
    Have I helped you? Please consider making a donation to keep Help2Go running and ad-free

To do is to be - Socrates; To be is to do - Plato; Do be do be do - Sinatra; Scooby Dooby Do - Scooby; Yabba Dabba Do - Flintstone

darnnit lol second time today I've posted at the same time as someone else... :roll:
    Have I helped you? Please consider making a donation to keep Help2Go running and ad-free

To do is to be - Socrates; To be is to do - Plato; Do be do be do - Sinatra; Scooby Dooby Do - Scooby; Yabba Dabba Do - Flintstone

That was just one of the problems. ( Window media wont play music or video/recycle bin showing empty but full/could not connect to web pagers/and a couple of minor ones.But I have two hard drives and all my date was on the second so not much lost.