Default my emachine keeps crashing???

:?: i have got a problem with my computer, everytime i try and play any games it crashes on me and i am rapidly running out of ideas?
    i have cleaned my system down about 3 times now and even re partioned it to see if it had a problem but this still has not made any difference?
    i was wondering if their is anyone out there who has experienced the same or a similar problem with an emachine and would you be willing to help me in any way.
    also i have been told that emachines don't like windows 98? is this true and if so which operating system would you reccommend? :roll:

Probably need more RAM. Also E machines were probably never designed to be a good gaming machine, as they are a lower end PC.

As far as running 98, see no reason it would be a problem.

You can probably find a help site with gamers to better answer your questions about running of games. Don't think we have anybody really into games here. Do a google search.

Cheers

tali1

ive got almost the same spec- but less memory 256mb and i have a lot of games- havent experienced any probs