Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

HI Canuck - Some of these suggestions I have picked up off other sites in an effort to try and resolve this problem, I perhaps haven't made that as clear as I should. As always, there seems to be so many different ways to sort some problems. Regards
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Hi guys,

I got a friend who's more computer literate than me to have look for me, he managed to sort the problem out. It was the new driver from windows update, thanks for all the help, as usual you've been brilliant
    Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Microsoft Windows XP Professional version 2002 SP3
    AMD Athlon(tm) 64 x 2 Dual Core Processor 3800+
    2.00 GHz 2.00 GB RAM
    Manufacturer Time Computers

Yup - when all else fails ask somebody who knows what they're doing. :wink: Glad you got it sorted. Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12