Default begin2search toolbar

:roll: hello all,i have suddenly aquired a begin to search toolbar and no matter how i try i cant uninstall it,does anyone know of a free way of getting rid of it,also i keep getting a box saying dax error 18/02/2005 is not a valid date,can anyone tell me what it is and how to fix it.thankyou in anticipation
    well thats all for now folks,take care,love juicy

Hallo JuicyLucy - All I can come up with re Dax is that it is related to the German money markets :roll: It may well be something to do with your 'search toolbar' issue. I suggest you go here -
    http://www.help2go.com/article217.html
    and run through the processes and post a HiJack This Log to this thread by clicking on the reply button. Someone will then check over your Log and advise. Regards
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Default dax error

8O galena1,thanks for posting a reply in an attempt to sort my problem,i dont know much jargon about computers,is there any way you could give me easy instructions for my dax error problems,i seem to have got rid of the toolbar thing but i am still getting the dax error,sorry to be a nuisance,thankyou in anticipation :?:

:lol: many thanks to galena1,i took the link from your reply,and further instructions when i got there,as a result i have got rid of dax error and gained,spyware,antivirus and much more to help me on my way to better performance,you have been a great help,galena1 to the rescue once again

Glad it's sorted out. Regards
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome