Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shipping!

Computer dlive

Default Shipping!

hi it me again! the guy with all the question! ok um... i was wrounding something here it goes! ok i orded the ASUS ATI 9200SE/T 128MB DDR video card on friday! rom newegg.com to FedEx!. wiuld anyone know when i would get the card? i live in (edit)

Default tracking card

Go to Neweggs home page scroll to the bottom and they have a tracking bar, you should have got a number via email use it to find your package.

ok i'll post if any problems still go upon

Member Help2Go Moderator

Well if you ordered it on friday, and you got the standard service, you can expect it in 3-5 business days, weekends (Saturday and Sunday) don't count. I'd say you'd more than likely see it Wednesday - Friday this week.

Partie™

lol i got the card today justed now! now i'll test it and see what happens!

ok i tested my card on 3Dmark 2001 and the sorce was 5687! is that good?

Member Help2Go Moderator

Submit your test results using the Online ResultBrowser button in the software then browse to the Online ResultBrowser webpage here http://service.futuremark.com/servle...&projectType=6 and logging into it with the username password you supplied while registering the software.

Partie™

thx

Thats an ok score but 3DMark2003 is the programe most use. 2005 is available but some of the lower end cards can't run it so 2003 is the standard comparrision.

DOW

Default Overclocking CPU!

hi me again! ok i was wrounding if i overclocked my CPU! its a AMD Athlon XP 2000+ 1.67. i've gone into bios and i have got it to 1.7 but could i get it to
    1.8? my motherboard is a MS-6380 ATX Mainboard K7T266 pro 2. have my new ASUS ATI 9200SE/T 128MB DDR TV-OUT! i have two fans! one on my CPU and a fan blowing out air of the case. i do have another fan but not into my computer its a fan like u know a home fan to cool u down when it hot during the day!. it works well! well i am buying fan for my video card but i don't know where to go to get one? ddoes office depot or cirectcity have those? I have seen one computerr store around here in N.C only 10min. away called computer advaned r something any help?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast