Default Content Advisorty Notice

I'm having issues with my Content Advisory. I don't recall ever putting a Password on my computer, but for the last two weeks everytime I go to a site, I keep getting this Content Advisory box prompting me for a Password, a Password that I have no clue and didn't put in the system. I've used all my keywords or things that I know I would have used as a Password, but still no LUCK!

I tried downloading a new Internet Explorer and deleting the old internet explorer and yet, I'm still having the same issues. I don't know if I should have unistalled the old one first, because I'm using a ISP and didn't want to delete any key components to my system.

Should I just call it quits and buy another computer or is there still hope?

Thanks A MILLION,

Robert
    UNITED STATES NAVY

Hallo Robert - What operating system are you using XP?98? or other.
    Is it particular site you are having problems with?
    It has been generally agreed, I believe, that it is Help 2 Go policy not to assist with 'bypassing of password' issues. I will stand to be corrected on this. If this IS the case I can only suggest you Google ' Content Advisory' and see what responses there are. Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Default Response

Thanks for informing me on the policy, I was unaware of this policy. I'm just at my WITS end and am driving myself crazy. I can go to certain sites, like Microsoft, google, Yahoo, but I can't use there features. ie Yahoo IM, Yahoo Games just basically everything. I'm operating with Windows 98.

Thanks,

Robert
    UNITED STATES NAVY

Hallo again Robert - Google 'Content Advisory', scroll down to the bottom of the first Google page and click on 'Search within Results'. Type in '98' and click 'search'. This will narrow things down a bit for you, there's plenty information there. Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome