Default Question on Speakers or sound card!

Edited BG
    Buying, Fixing, Repairing, and searching for hardware is always a good choice for everyone!

I've never noticed any problems whenever I've left mine on. I can't think of any way it would damage the soundcard so I wouldn't worry about it.

Sevuas_0, Foreasons05, and now AKA Hardware_G5:

You said you were a are "hardware expert" you should be able to figure that one out yourself. Also said that you had a computer store, so you had better know the answer to that question. (Pretty good since you are still in High school)

Did not want to do this publicly, but since you will not read message sent to you by PM's I am forced to. Some of the moderators have discussed you and your post and have decided that you are basically not wanted here in this forum anymore.

Changing your sign in name will not do any good as moderators have access to everyone's IP address. Plus your writing skills stand out like a sore thumb.

Please find a chat room to play in.

Cheers

??? whos sevuas_0? i've seen lots of post on this dude!
    Buying, Fixing, Repairing, and searching for hardware is always a good choice for everyone!

sry but this was for a friend who just called up! and he needed help but no im not a hardware expert! i just know afew things here and there

Sorry our stance has not changed in last 3 minutes. Your are all the same person.

Locking this one and any other ones you start .

BG