ijusneedsumhelp

Default SVChost problem.. i think i boo booed

I was runnin my computer fine, but it started slowin up and i borught up task manager and looked at the processes...well i saw two svchost.exe runnin so i end processed the one takin up more computer usage. I then got a message that my computer was going to shut down and it had a 60 second timer allowin me to save evrything. Well it shut down but now it wont come back on at all. I turn my computer on and it comes to the gateway symbol where i can press F1 for setting or Tab for system messages and my computer restarts from there...everytime...it just restarts over and over...i can't get it to go past that screen...if i could get to safe mode or something i could search around and try to fix it. Can anyone help me.

I recommend you try loading the Last Known Good Configuration, please see link below for instructions.

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000626.htm
    Comptia A+ and Network + Certified. Microsoft MCP in Windows 2000 Pro. Server, Advanced Server and Data Center Sever.

If that doesn't work, try booting into safe mode (tap f8 during start up), choose safe mode. After it comes up, shut it down normally then reboot normally and see if it is OK. If you are running XP, you will also get the option to use system restore before it goes into safe mode, that is also an option. Charlie