Default Display properties

I have just reinstalled win98 after perfoming Fdisk and Formatted then installed Win98 but my problem now is that te colors are only for 16 colors and the screen area is minimo. Please what can i do to to fix or i have to reisntall again win98.
    rgds
    mloo55

Hi mloo55
    Have you tried to change it, go to start>settings> click on control panel> double click on display>then at the top see tab>settings click on that, then see the drop down box colors try to change that then click Apply ok. and if you need to change screen area see the slider bar change that to what you require and apply ok

Paul

Stoney
    Sorry i didnot realize how I posted twicw thw same problem. I there were some way to clear the othe in good time. Just i did what you tell me but no results,only appears 16 color and the slide does not move. Rgds
    mloo55

You need to install the driver for whatever graphics card you have (it might be onboard graphics, but it still needs a driver). If you don't have the drivers for your motherboard or graphics card, you can probably download the driver from the manufactuer's website. If unsure what you have, run Belarc Advisor to get a report on what is installed on your computer. Download from here: www.belarc.com

Drivers also available from www.driverguide.com

Charlie