Default Allowing WebTV users to view my webcam

I have never used the MSN TV box, but am looking for a way to allow a close MSN TV user to view my webcam from my Windows XP computer. I am not sure if the version of Messenger they put on that box will work with a webcam feed or not? Maybe there is a web based service that will help me? They can't learn new tricks.

Member Help2Go Moderator

Not certain as to why they aren't able to view your video. Are they or you getting any kind of error messages about their version of messenger not supporting camera viewing? Also, is this the new MSN TV2 or the original MSN TV? They are 2 totally different beasts.

Partieā„¢

It is the original WebTV. I wonder if it is harder to learn the new MSN TV 2? I wouldn't want them to waste their money on it, but I need to make a trip to my local Circuitcity, so maybe they can answer my question. If the answer is no, I still would be looking for a webased service that would allow me to publish my webcam so they could see it. Such as add a live feed and users would have to enter a password to see it.

The answers I'm getting is that they can view my webcam on their MSNTV2 service. I have gotten an answer that a webcam cam is available for it, but I called MSN TV, and they told me not, but it is possible that one will come out. So it contradicts.