Default Adding a menu to DVD

I made a few short video films and put them on DVD using Pinnacle instant DVD creator. The problem is they have all been joined together and play as one continuous film. How can i make it so that i get a proper menu like on shop bought DVD's?

Before the copyright brigade start fussing. These are just home made films of babies screaming and uncles snoring. Each one only lasts about 10 minutes but i want a menu so i can choose which one to watch without having to fast forward through the whole thing to find what i want.

Are you using Pinnacle 8? If so, go to the Pinnacle 'Help' and enter t'Title Editor' in the search facility. Earlier versions (pre v8) used an external program called 'Title Deko', I'm not sure if this was included with the Pinnacle software or had to be downloaded as a separate program. Hope this helps. Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome