Thread: Page won't load

Default Page won't load

On one particular site, the login page won't load....all the other links on the site work fine. It always seems like it's going to load, but it just keeps clciking.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I run all the virus/spyware/adware programs, but it didn't help.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions anyone might be able to offer.

Please provide a link to the site in question. Thanks
    Comptia A+ and Network + Certified. Microsoft MCP in Windows 2000 Pro. Server, Advanced Server and Data Center Sever.

The site is 'www.auctionzip.com'. The link that I'm having a problem with is "List Your Auctions" ...... www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/userpanel.cgi

All the other link on this site work fine.

I guess nobody has a solution to this problem ; but can anyone suggest where i look for a fix...I've tried the site, but have not received a response. Thank you.

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Hi auntbee, I guess the problem here is that to check this site out one needs to sign up. I can only suggest it's a problem with this particular site and you need to ask them ..

I tried that & finally got a response from them. Since none of the other members are having problems, they said it was a problem with my computer . Thank you anyway for your response.