Default help downloading files: Urgent Please read

Hello all,
    At work we need to download large files for a court case and if we don't have them by 1 the lawyer is in contempt. I have tried downloading from the ftp server with SmartFTP and also through IE. The files will not download all the way. I was thinking about tryinh filezilla. I went to the link from this site and there are 4 files to download. Do I need to download all 4 or just 1. Thanks.

Leah

PS If you know of anything better to use, let me know. The files I'm trying to download are almost 2 GB. I was gonna see if we could use yousendit, but the files are too big.

This isn't really urgent anymore, we have passed our time deadline. BUT if anyone has any ideas, please post them. It is very possible this kind of thing will happed again.

My only experience with file transferring is with home networks and p2p. These programs may not work on office computers due to security concerns. I have been using Grouper for a private p2p connection between computers. Both computers need to have the Grouper software running and the files that are wanted to share must be designated for sharing on Grouper. As I said before, there is probably a better way to do it, but this is working for sharing files between my daughter and me, not sure if there is a maximum size for transfer. Info here: http://www.help2go.com/postt14657.html

Hey,
    That looks like a pretty cool program. How fast is it? Um, I have dsl at work and cable at home.

It transfers a 370MB video file between our computers in about 8 minutes (both on cable). Charlie