Default Windows Original State

I'm planning on selling my computer, and I wanna make it all nice. Anyone know how to get windows to show those setup screens from when you first get the computer from the store?

Not sure how to respond to this. What screen do you want to see?
    BE AWARE! The info you had on your PC and have now removed (you think) can be recovered. i.e. passwords, on-line banking etc.
    Suggest you flatten the hard drive and reinstall the O/S.
    Regards guy9663.

Yes, I'm going to reformat the HD. The screens I want to see, umm you know if you buy a computer from like dell or something. And when you start it up, it shows those screens where it asks you questions to setup your computer and there is that music playing. Those are the screens I want to see.

You have a couple of options. Both will require you to back up all data you want to keep 1st as both will result in everything being gone (including windows itself in option 2). Also remember hardware drivers and any user names & passwords you need to take note of, especially to sign on to your isp. PLEASE NOTE: follow these instructions at your own risk.

1) Reformat
    Set your PC to boot from CD 1st in the bios (usually press delete key during start up to enter the bios options). Boot up with your xp CD inserted. Delete existing partition(s) then install. See more detail in Partie's article here:
    http://www.help2go.com/article238.html

2) Use a security tool to wipe hard drive.
    This is the more secure option and would be my suggestion to anyone passing/selling a computer on.
    Download DBAN from here: http://dban.sourceforge.net/
    The floppy version works best and is the easiest IMO.
    Unzip it and follow the onscreen instructions. You will need a blank floppy.
    Set the PC to boot from floppy 1st and start up with the floppy (which now contains the DBAN image file) inserted.
    At the boot prompt you have some options. Typing "prng" & hitting enter will do for most but will take time (5-6 hours approx). Typing "quick" and hitting enter will take about 1/2 hour but is less secure. Once complete change the bios to boot from cd again and pop in your xp cd for boot up.

Please note option 2 works best if you have the full vesrsion of XP. It will not work if you only have an upgrade CD. If you have recovery CD's it may or may not work depending on the vendor. Call your vendor for verification before proceeding.