Default Assistance With Webmail Assistant Needed

Does anyone else here use Webmail Assistant?
    I used it for months, then Yahoo made changes, and it didn't work for weeks. Finall, One Seek sent an update and it worked for about a week and then Yahoo made more changes. I (until today) was able to forward messages to a hotmail account and then save them. Repeated requests to one-seek either get ignored or (once) answered that no one else was complaining. Today I tried uninstalling and then installing. (again). Now HOt Mail doesn't work right with it either. Does anyone use it? Does anyone know how to make it work?

Does anyone know of a product that does what Webmail Assistant says it does?

Thanks

Member Help2Go Moderator

I hate to say it but almost every mail CLIENT that I've seen and used have all the features listed...heck even outlook express can do what WebMail assistant says it can do. All you have to do is learn how to use it.

Partie™

Default Thanks

Can OE save messages?

Member Help2Go Moderator

Yep, just open the email as if you are reading it...click "file" then "Save as" and then on the bottom where it says "file type" you can change that to .eml file .txt file and .html file. Save it anywhere you like.

Partie™

Default Thanks Again

I guess I need to look into Outlook.