Default OMG - Needed to clear my computer in order to log into gmail

I am referring to this problem with gmail: http://www.help2go.com/postt13347.html
    So, I started running the different programs and removed the files it told me to remove when I submitted my hijackthis log file.
    Then I waited for panda, but it took forever.
    Meanwhile, I had SpyBot running and it started blocking all sorts of processes, though I couldnt see what what deny and allow, I figured it out quickly, but it kept blinking and the bottom right of my screen so I exited the program.
    Finally, I readied myself for the secure reboot as I wrote down what to delete, including the 180solutions and so forth.
    NOW I CANT EVEN LOG ON MY COMPUTER as it restarts circum 10 seconds after it opens the windows logon screen, mind this is in secure mode. Im on the verge of tears... please, steam or anyone else, I really need to fix this problems, as I cant just format, hence I have VERY important files and documents on the machine.
    Please help... what can I possibly do about this?

Default Still not working

I tried reinstalling and repairing windows, but it still runs in Safemode and keeps restarting on me. Symptoms are now that it says windows runs in safemode and will be restartet - now I cant even reach the logon screen!??

Really no clue since the PC will only stay on a few seconds. Install your HD in another PC, set as slave and you be able to get the files copied to the other disk/removable storage medium.

Cheers :º)

Default Okay

I feared that would be the situation. I guess it is time for me to format anyhow, its just so troublesome and timeconsuming, espeically reinstalling all the games.
    Well, thanks anyhow!

Member Help2Go Moderator

Do a forum search here and look for a post by me on how to do a system restore from the Recovery Console, rather easy if you know DOS like commands.

Partie™