Default GRAPHICS NOT FUNCTIONING

I am using a broad band connection and lot of virus keeps comming in. Recently my windows got corrupted and I had to get it reistalled. All other things are o.k. but the pictures are enlarged and distorted. I have tried to load the graphics software from google but of no effect. Can anyone suggest the site from where I can download the software and make my computer in working condition. I am using windows 98 and my computer chip is intel 815E. AVINASH MAIL: avinashdawarATyahoo.com

I'm guessing that you need to reload your graphics driver or change your settings. Try clicking on control panel, then on display. Click on the settings tab. There will be settings for you to change your screen resolution and color quality. Try moving the screen resolution to the next higher setting. You should also be able to increase your color setting. If it won't let you make changes, you need to reload your graphics driver. If you don't know what driver you need, download Belarc Advisor here: www.belarc.com
    When you run it, it will create a profile of your computer hardware and software. Your graphics card will be listed under display. Charlie

You may want to check out this article for ways to protect your computer from viruses and spyware: http://www.help2go.com/article217.html

sUGGESTIONS WERE OF A GREAT HELP.

THANKS A LOT