Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Default From Barrin - help with windows xp sp2

Hi im wondering if you could help me with this small, im trying to resize my desktop screen and everytime i click on it and try to make it smaller and i press ok it just restart my computer and notting is done no changes notting smaller and i try it again and the samething keep happening over again so please can you help me, im using windows xp sp2

thank you very much.

Barrin, you must be in Q&A Forum and create a new topic to ask a question. You submitted it to Article submissions. Please continue using this thread .. thanks.

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Not quite following you Barrin. Is it the screen you're trying to adjust (use controls on monitor to adjust) or a window you're adjusting. Not sure what you're clicking OK to. See this post to adjust window size http://www.help2go.com/postt15468.html .

After you make changes, make sure you click on APPLY at the bottom of the window. Charlie

Default help with windows xp sp2

hi i use both of them (The control on the monitor that did not work the same thing happen it restarted again and i try the software that come with computer to adjust but still the same thing happen) and yes it is windows im trying to adjust.

Thank you but still need help

Did you click on apply? Charlie

yes i did press appiled but it still restarted my computer and notting happen no changes