Default windows and norton

i wonder if anybody can help me i have been to my brothers computer and he cant get windows update and also clik on any links and cant uninstall norton anti virus all he has in the add and remove program for norton is change but no remove
    i have ran adware scan and that found loads of stuff
    he has zonealam firewall so i wonder if anybody can help please

How about using some punctuation, sentences, paragraphs, etc. Your post are hard to read, please avoid IM/Chat style of writing.

Norton is best removed by going to the Norton site and using their program, to remove what ever version you have.

Normally I would suggest that you go to our "Spyware" forum and follow the directions, "What to do before Post a HJT Log". However, you have not answered the questions, that were asked of you, in the last two HJT logs that you have posted. (Both are locked)

The clearer the question, the better and quicker the answer.

BG

Right. T his ism my brothers computer we are talking about not mind.
    HE cannot get windows update or click on any links.
    we have scan with ad-ware and found loads of spyware and a poss hijacking. we clean everything what ad -WARE FOUND but we still have the above problems
    As for my other posts i solved the problem mysel
    NOW IS THIS CLEARER FOR YOU

NOW IS THIS CLEARER FOR YOU
    Suggest that you do a little attitude adjustment here. People are here to help people that are willing to help themselves. Please don't assume that "we" owe you, we did not cause the problem. If English is not your primary language, that would be nice to known

As far as
    As for my other posts i solved the problem mysel
    Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know. I am sure we will keep this mind. On a personal note, when I spend time trying to help someone, and never get back to me, next time around I have been known to just ignore their question. I am sure other members here feel the same way.

You have been a member here for over a year, now. I would think you would know how hard it is to help if you can not understand the question.

http://www.help2go.com/postt13774.html

BG

i am sorry if i came across the wrong way as for my other posts you are right i should have said something.

my brother cannot get windows update or click on anylinks we have tried running anti virus software and ad ware which shown a lot of spyware and other things.
    as for norton anti virus i have been on the web site and it did not show me how to uninstall norton

he has zone alarm and window xp

Quote Originally Posted by theman
    as for norton anti virus i have been on the web site and it did not show me how to uninstall norton

See if the link below is helpful.

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT...01101612274407
    Comptia A+ and Network + Certified. Microsoft MCP in Windows 2000 Pro. Server, Advanced Server and Data Center Sever.

T hank you i will try that

Your welcome, please let us know if it helps.
    Comptia A+ and Network + Certified. Microsoft MCP in Windows 2000 Pro. Server, Advanced Server and Data Center Sever.

Thank you it did work

Glad to hear it, thanks for letting us know.