Default no internet connection

Please can you help, I was using the internet and when i went to use it again it would not let me access it, it kept saying page not displayed, me broadband supplier have been very helpful (not) and sent me a new modem but this hasn't made any different. Hope you can help

Some details on your system would help. What kind of computer, what operating system, who is your ISP, is it DSL or cable, how is it connected (USb, cable, direct to modem, through router), did it work before, and did you do anything (new software, hardware) just before you started having problems? Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by Grim322
    Some details on your system would help. What kind of computer, what operating system, who is your ISP, is it DSL or cable, how is it connected (USb, cable, direct to modem, through router), did it work before, and did you do anything (new software, hardware) just before you started having problems? Charlie

are you using software from your isp company to connect or are you using the built in setting with windows xp?

If you are using anything they sent you then uninsstall it and set up a new connection with the xp connection wizard. You can get to it through network connections in the control panel.
    Have I helped you? Please consider making a donation to keep Help2Go running and ad-free

To do is to be - Socrates; To be is to do - Plato; Do be do be do - Sinatra; Scooby Dooby Do - Scooby; Yabba Dabba Do - Flintstone