Default Flashing Incredimail Icon.

I've had this in my system tray for weeks now. Right click on it, open message or leave it, just for it to return.

What I want to know, is there any way to delete this from the system tray for good. It drives you mental flashing all the time. Being in touch with Incredimail, not even a return e-mail........................ Now thats what I call customer service.

Have AVG. Zonealarm, Trojan Hunter running all the time, + the usual spyware prog's.

Thanks in advance,

Stewball.
    Measure twice, cut once, & never eat the YELLOW SNOW.

Right click on system tray /taskbar/properties/customise and then click on "always hide" on the incredimail flashing bell icon.
    Hope that helps, a little at least. Regards
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Otherwise, if you want the process to stop working in the background, Start>Run>type in msconfig >OK. Click on the Startup Tab and look for any incredimail entries and deselect the box next to the entry. While you're at it do the same for other entries you don't need running on startup .. leave any antispyware and firewall entries. Click OK .. the next time you boot up, you will see a window saying that there have been changes to the configuration .. just click the box saying not to show this the next time you bootup>OK.

galena1,
    Still there in the tray, but at least I cannot see it. Driving me crazy it was.

Canuck,
    Cannot stop Incredimail at start up, there is only one entry, & I need it running, but I happy with the above :wink: :wink: :wink:

Thanks again, you've just brought me back from Insanity.

Stewball.
    Measure twice, cut once, & never eat the YELLOW SNOW.