Default removing unwanted programs

Hello:
    When I try to close unwanted programs: ouzol, ouzom, ouzoa, and payproxy, I can close them, but they come back up when computer is re-started. I don't even know what these programs are, but I'd like to get rid of them once and for all. Any ideas? Thanks...

Did you go to control panel--> add/remove programs and see if they are listed?

Have you run virus software or and spyware/adware programs?

If you want to keep them on computer, but just not autostart. You can disable them with the msconfig command. Click on START, RUN, then type msconfig in the box and hit enter. Click on the start up tab and uncheck the programs that you don't want to start. Click on apply, then OK. Reboot, a message will appear on reboot, check box that says don't show on start up. That should take care of it.

Often when you install a program, there is an option for autostart. That option is often checked by default, so uncheck it during thr install.

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

It sounds as though you have some malware. Go here . Follow all steps 1 to 5. When you get to 5 you will be creating a Highjackthis log. Copy the log and return to this post, click Post Reply at the bottom of the page and paste the log there. Make mention that you've followed through all the steps so that our experts will know what's been done.