Thread: am i bar

Default am i bar

Am i bar posting on here

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

No, you're not barred. If you were, you wouldn't be able to post. However I suggest you follow through with the suggestions given you in previous posts.

I agree with Basement that it's very hard to read and understand with a poorly written post.

No as Canuck said, but it has been talked about, as it appears that you are just flat lazy. If you are asking about maybe missing some of your posts, simple answer is I deleted them. Take this last post of yours:

Am i bar posting on here
    Boy that took some time to post, didn't it. It should have been "Am I barred from posting here ?

You are capable of writing a decent post, I have seen them in the past. You are happy to spend 20-30 seconds posting a poorly written question/answer and expect people to take their time not only trying to figure out not only the answer, but the question itself.

Also if a Moderator sends you a PM or email, suggest that you answer it. We just don't send these out to ask how you are doing in school. It is for something that you need to address. If you ignore me or the other senior members posts, there is no sense in letting you stay around.

Get it together !

BG

Sorry idid not get any pms or e.mails or i would have answer them

This post too is locked. As usual you never address any questions asked of you. Maybe you would be better served some place else.

BG