Default spybot & nero help please

I have nero6 full version but no help manuals. The message is you can download manuals from nero website. they are adobe documents. Any way I can put manuals in nero so I see them if i click help when using nero
    Also i use spybot s&d but when i change the registery the popup window looks like this. Does every one have the same thing? I know the left hidden button is for allow but wyh is it not on show properly. Thank you.

I don't understand what your question is.

Also, I don't think iTunes has anything to do with nero, so...

i don't know.

The screen picture is for the spybot question but it is an example of buttons with spybot i cannot see properly not a question about i tunes that i was removing at the time.
    the Question about nero is about help manuals and is separate. Sorry if I confused everybody,

My Spybot also shows up like that. It started a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully Spy Bot will fix the problem with an update. i don't know the answer for the Nero question. Charlie

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

You need to download the User Guides and install them from here http://nero.com/enu/User_Guides_Nero...a_Edition.html . The .pdf's are manuals that are opened seperatly with Adobe Reader and not through Nero program. These files need to be here C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero in the Nero file. When asked to Run or Save on the download, save to the Nero File (not sure if they're zipped or not, if so unzip them in this file).

Thank you for replies. Iwill do what you say canuck the help is great on this site. thank you