Default Trying install a Shopping Cart....NEED HELP!

Hi,

I am in the process of building a website. It's www.?????????.com. (edited out .. your question is probably quite legit, but we do not link to non computing retail sites, and even then they are censored if not appropriate. canuck) the trouble is, I can't figure out how to install the shopping cart. I am using EZ Site Builder to build the site. I have access to Agora Cart, but I just can't understand how to install it and get it on the page I want it to appear on. I need someone to give me detailed instructions and Agora won't. Please help!

Thanks!

Ashley

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

Not having ever set up a POS site I am not 100% sure but looking around it does appear that adding a shopping cart is a seperate from the rest of the site build.
    Considering that a shopping cart calculates the final costs which in turn is linked up with whatever financial institution you are using maybe that institution supllies the necessary software. Worth finding out.
    I would also check out EZ as they do have a problem with security with some shopping cart applications.
    Take control of your life. Leave others to control their own.