Default Comp restarts when playing World of Warcraft

My comp runs fine when playing World of Warcraft. but there are ocassions when my comp restarts out of no where thou. but i just brushed it off and kept on playing. but recently i had a warlock teleport me to Ironforge, and now, after the loading screen comes up, i get a quick glimpse of Ironforge before my comp restarts. i tried loading warcraft up again, and logging back on the character, but the same thing happens: runs fine until after the loading is finished and right when it loads where i am (ironforge) my comp restarts. (fyi: i dont know if this helps any but, Ironforge is the main city and has alot of traffic and lag).

i run:
    -windows xp home edition
    -GIGABYTE GA-K8NU-SLI Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard
    -PNY VCG6800GXPB Geforce 6800GT 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card
    -AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Winchester 1GHz FSB Socket 939 Processor Model ADA3200BIBOX
    -PNY Optima 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Unbuffered Dual Channel Kit System Memory Model D1GBPC32-G5KIT

im so frustrated, please help
    i dont know much about comps, but im thinking drivers may be the problem, and i dont know a thing about them

Have you tried any of the Gaming help sites for assistance ? Not many gamers here.

BG

Just for you - You'll probably be better off visiting -http://www.worldofwar.net/
    Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

oh..sorry.
    well heres a question for you guys then:
    i bought a totally new comp (the list above) and the sound doesnt work. but the case i bought comes with extra sound connection on the top, and i connected that to the mobo. that one works. i dont understand thou, the sound connection that came and is part of the mobo doesnt work.