Default my computer..crashed?

on restarting my computer is going into safe mode then either gives me message to restart or "error intializing device vk" please help with any advice...is my computer crashed lol

What operating system? Did you make any changes to software or hardware just before the problem? If it is XP, you can try a system restore to an earlier time. Start it in safe mode, before it actually boots, you should get a box that says hit Yes for safe mode or No to evter system restore. Hit No, then follow the system restore wizard. It will open a calendar, pick a date in bold type that was before you had problems. The computeer will reset to the configuration at that time and restart.

If you don't have XP, or a restore doesn't fix it- give us more info about your computer we will see what we can do. Charlie

I've had a nose around for info. Easiest, and probably least hair-pulling first option to try is to replace the battery on the motherboard. Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome