Default Best Write Speed to write Mp3 cds to play in all Mp3 Players

Hi All,

I am having Sony 52x cd Writer. I like to know the best writing speed to write MP3 cds to play in all mp3 players.

When i write mp3 songs in cds with writing speed 40x or 52x and try to play in many players it is not playing.....

Which is the best writing speed ? 4x or 8x or 12x or 16x or 32x or 40x or 52x ?

I am using Nero Burn 6.0 Software.

Thanks,
    J.Kathir

Are you 100% sure that the players can actually play mp3 cd's?

Have you tried seriously reducing the speeds to see if that enables them to be played. I've never found the burn speed to restrict the use of CD's but I may be wrong there.

Can you please suggest and provide me with the following information

1) When i play company audio cds it is playing very perfectly....that is audio cds burn by music companys.....What is the writing speed the audio company usually uses

2) I am having content of 680MB. is the content will be overloaded?

3) Best and optimum configuration for writing Mp3 cds?

Thanks
    Kathir

Retail audio CD's aren't burnt they are stamped. If they had to actually burn them it owuld take a very long time to make them.

You didn't answer my question unless it says specifically in the instruction manual for your hi-fi that it can play mp3's it won't. It needs the inbuild decoders to actually play the files, a normal audio cd is a different thing altogether.

Standard CD-R are normally either 74 mins or 650mb, or 80mins which is 700 mb. Nero will tell you if you have too much data.

With a sony drive you should be able to write at full speed, I really don't think your hardware is capable of playing mp3's.

For your answers......

Retail audio CD's aren't burnt they are stamped. If they had to actually burn them it owuld take a very long time to make them.

Questions : How to actually Burn a CD instead of stamped.....I like to burn...i don't care about time..i can wait for a long time

You didn't answer my question unless it says specifically in the instruction manual for your hi-fi that it can play mp3's it won't.

Question : It is MP3 player. It can play Mp3 cds. It also plays Mp3 cds of audio companies.

There's some freeware stuff here that might resolve your problem - http://www.thefreecountry.com/utilit...dburning.shtml
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

I am using Nero Burn 6.6

Can i able to burn cds instead of writing using Nero Burn 6.6

Please kindly help me....How to Burn CD instead of writing ?

Which is the best software for Burning CD ?

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Burning, writing are the same thing. You need a program that burns/writes CD's, and you've got the best .. Nero. As far as writing speeds, cruz1701 is correct, the speed in which the disk is written has nothing to do with playback . Mp3's are written by selecting 'Create a data file'. When you create a data file, make sure you select 'no multisession' if you are going to create the disk in one go .. and then on the Burn tab select Finalize CD. If you need further information on how to create CDs go to the Nero site and download their pdf documents on Nero.