Default Error Message Problem! Help

HI,

Anytime I try to copy,paste,delete or move any thing in My Computer and it's folders I get this error message. Sometimes this error message stops me from deleting things period and it comes up repeatedly.

Error!
    Can't Load rtl70.bpl

I don't know what details are needed to solve this problem so here is what I know

My operating system is Windows XP Pro. Version 2002. Service pack 2.
    I have a Pentium 4. 1.99 Ghz and 512 MB Ram. On the computer I have AVG Free for Virus Protection and Ad-Aware SE Personal for Spyware.

Any help in this would be much appreciated.

Reni

Please copy and paste the exact error message you are getting.

BG

Hi, Thanks for replying.

I can't copy and paste the exact error messge because it pops up in a new window that you can't right click on.

The Top of the Window says "Error"

Inside the Window there's a picture of a red "X" next to which it says "Can't load rtl70.bpl"

The only option I am given is to click the "O.K" button to close the popup error message.

Thanks Again for your Help,

Reni

I picked this up, compliments of Major Geeks. It was posted in response to same error message that you have. Regards.

This is the Borland Delphi 7 Package Installer.

This is an installer that will put three files, rtl70.bpl, vcl70.bpl, and vclx70.bpl, in your System directory. These files are needed for Programs built with Delphi 7.

Download INSTALLER (http://cgi.nwvault.ign.com/dtracker....nstaller%2Ezip) ,unzip, follow prompts.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome