Default Help me figure this out please!

When I try to sign up for a Storm pay account I have a recurring problem.It won't allow me to enter a password.I can see the cursor and it moves in the password field when I type in my password but nothing is recorded.I've asked everyone I know and even Storm pay but they never respond and no one else has a clue.I'm running on a Windows Xp pro version.I went in and deleted the cookies but that didn't help. :cry: Thanks if anybody has any ideas please give them to me. Thanks 1971dragonfly P.S. please keep it simple I'm not very technical minded LOL :lol:

I don't know what storm is.

Do you think maybe it's possible that they've made the password field invisible? Have you tried typing it in and hitting enter, even though it'd not showing on the screen?

Is this an online thing? If so, have you tried using different browsers?

Thanks Leah ,Storm pay is like paypal you can sign up and send money thru this service.They also have free auctions.I have tried to enter the password but it didn't accept and told me to go back and put in a password.I have tried different browsers.This one seems to stump everybody.

Oh, ok. Are you sure you are using the right password?

Maybe try registering again, if that's allowed.

I've never had a chance to register a password.I've had this problem since I first tried to get account with them.I've even tried to sign up thru some of their other affiliates but that doesn't work either.It's a strange problem.Thanks Leah for trying to help me.

Thanks Leah for telling me to try a new browser.I just downloaded Mozilla and it worked Yeah!!!!!! You helped me resolve this problem that's been driving me nuts! THANK YOU!