Default I-tunes, AIM, and Yahoo Messenger won't start up.

I have been having problems with my laptop computer as of lately. Some of the previous probleems i have had, deal with an enourmous number of pop-ups, and unwanted programs posting on my desktop, even though i was running a pop-up blocker, and Symantec Antivirus. I eventually got rid of the spyware, and addware, using spybot search & destroy.
    The most recent problem i have had, is that I-tunes, Yahoo messenger 7.0, and Aol Instant messenger Triton fail to start up. I double click on either of the instant messengers, they will initialize, the log-on screen will show up for a split second and disappear. I am still able to see bothe the icons in the taskbar on the right, until i move the mouse pointer over the icons. I-tunes just never shows up. I've tried sytem restore, uninstalling and re-installing each program and they still don't work.
    I also recently had a worm, or virus on my computer that would continually restart my computer right when it got to the desktop. Right now, this is not happening anymore, and i am currently running McAfee Virus Protection center, Pest Patrol, Spy Bot Search & Destroy, and Ad-Aware SE personal. The problems with the other programs not starting up still exist.
    If anyone can help me out with this i would greatly appreciate it. Thanx for your time.

So does anyone have any idea where i can start, to figure out what is going on with these programs.

Hi Snugglz - You should only run one antivirus, running two can cause problems.
    Go here - http://www.help2go.com/postt9709.html
    and run through the processes and copy/paste a HiJack This log to this thread. One of the experts will check your Log when they are online.
    Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome