Thread: help..

Default help..

Solution not found: consider BIOS Upgrade

Thank you for submitting an error report.

Problem description

Microsoft is unable to determine what specifically caused the problem you reported.

Consider BIOS Upgrade

During the crash analysis, we noticed the basic input/output (BIOS) system version on this computer does not match the specifications for the processor that is installed on your computer. This can occur when a newer processor is installed on an older system board or older BIOS. Using a BIOS that does not support the installed processor can result in Windows system crashes. Please contact your computer manufacturer or motherboard manufacturer for an updated version of BIOS for your computer's processor.

Important: Upgrading the BIOS version may require moderate to advanced troubleshooting skills. If you are uncomfortable with performing these steps, you might want to consider consulting with paid technical support.

--I got this after i reported the error.. :cry: this never happend before?!? What should I do??

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

if you have not made any changes to the system your BIOS may need updating. This is called Flashing the BIOS and it is done by goint to the BIOS manufacturers, the Motherboard or computer maker's site and download the appropriate file for your particular BIOS. The sites will have instructions on how to do this.
    What you need to do is determine the brand and model of the BIOS. You can do this by downloading Fresh Diagnosise from www.freshdevices.com.
    Run it and take note of the chipset number.
    Take control of your life. Leave others to control their own.