Default Exfol Software (spyware?)

Hello, looking for some help and some software that got on my computer. I had the DSO Expoloit and successfully removed it, but there is another software that has greatly increased my pop ups and won't allow my Win Media Player to start. Some software called TMS005 loads itself onto my desktop when I try to open Win Media (Win Media won't open). I'm sorry I don't have more infomation, but I am at a complete loss as to how to avoid this. Is anyone familiar with Exfol or TMS005? Any thoughts on how I can remove whatever is starting these guys up?

Thanks

Jayson

The only thing I find on "Exfol" is for skin care. The "TMS005" could be BATTLEMASTER RECORDS related

Are you sure that you got the spellings correct ?

BG

Exfol was the name under the User Agreement listed in the initial pop up. A similar problem has happened to me before and I had to have my machine re-imaged. I'm just curious as to why it shuts down my Media player. Thanks for checking though.

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

What User Agreement?
    Did you ever install Battlemaster.
    Hint. ALWAYS read user agreements before accepting them.
    In most countries any software that disables a competing application is acting illegally. That is what got Microsoft into so much hot water.
    Solution may be to simply downliad and reinstall the player.
    Take control of your life. Leave others to control their own.