Default WXP Paging File+ WIN32k.sys Error

am trying to help out my lil nephew who has put together a small web browsing pc with collected parts. it works fine but i noticed the delay caused accessing the hd's v-mem make's it noticeably slow(hd hums busily). i customized the page file to a small 512 partition min+max set to total available 508mb and it's improved perfomance is satisfactory for web purposes. but after everytime xp starts up it gives the disk full run clean up msg. i can't seem to get rid of this and i have done it before w/o this msg never popping up. what am i missing.

a couple of times for no apparent reason while online this pc just crashes to the screen of death or restarts. it may give back the blue screen or boot up but it will request to chkdsk the paging partition. on the next crash i'll have the exact error msg but in it it mentioned an error to do with win32k.sys. is there any link here?

wxp pro is on 4gb; 5gb each to programs + data. all partitions except os are fat32.

what's the best way to resolve these issue.

currently it has 192mb, 14.5gb, compaq presario mobo, 500mhamd-k6. i know these are limited resources to run xp but again it's for surfing and that is the only os i could provide him with.
    we are created with an equal opportunity to be unequal.

I'd make sure you have at least 10% free space on every partition. It actually might run better as one large partition. Partitioning a small drive usually causes more trouble than it is worth. Data is constantly moving around, confining it to a small partition can easily make it think it is out of room when running something that requires some extra effort. charlie

hey thanx charlie did as you said -1 part- pc is running smoth as new.
    we are created with an equal opportunity to be unequal.