Default Do I Need To Install All These Progs?

Please advice before I install these programs on this page
    http://www.help2go.com/article152.html
    I don't use hi speed internet access just dial up. Am wondering if i need to install all the programs listed from no 1 to 6. i have Zonealarm and Avg already. As my pc is alittle archaic will all this progs over burden it?

Osc
    Administrator Help2Go Administrator Osc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you've already got AVG and Zone Alarm, then you should probably just install Microsoft Anti-Spyware. It's a good overall solution, though it wont catch everything.
    Oscar Sodani
    Help2Go Administrator
    4 ways to thank Help2Go

Also do 5 and 6. This are not programs that are running, just things that will added to your hosts file and restricted zone.

BG

thank you ocs and basementgeek. i certainly feel that will not over burden my pc. just curiously though when does one need to go through all those installation steps while using cable+dsl, LAN, network, etc? :?

Even with dial-up you need multi-layered security these days. Those programs and procedures are recommended with good reason. You can never let your guard down these days. Just my 2 ยข.
    Comptia A+ and Network + Certified. Microsoft MCP in Windows 2000 Pro. Server, Advanced Server and Data Center Sever.