Default Mozilla Firefox 1.5 version.....

Hai Friends,
    For sometime I am with my system without any problems. When I installed Firefox 1.5 version, the problem started. It is taking toooo.... much time to open any link. Sometimes it goes beyond 5 minutes to open a link. Finally I get an error message ( look to the screen shot)
    What could be the problem. What is the experience of other members with 1.5 version. Will anybody advise to uninstall this and go back with 1.0.7 version.
    Please somebody respond.
    Thanks in advance.
    Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught

I would try uninstalling 1.5 and going back to 1.0.7. Once you are sure everything is working OK with 1.0.7, you can try downloading a new copy of 1.5 (just in case there was something wrong with the first download) and reinstalling it.
    Charlie

Member Help2Go Moderator

Is that any link on that certain website? That error you're seeing is part of the Web Server, it's not your side. That would be an .asp error trying to either connect to or read from a MSSQL ODBC Database. notice the bottom..

include/headlines_include.asp

That's them "including" a file that probably contains some of their scripting functions to display the page and it doesn't seem to be working.

Partieā„¢

Thanks for both the responses. I have already uninstalled the 1.5 version and now working with 1.0.7 and is fine.
    I will try 1.5 later.
    Thank you, once again.
    Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught