Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Osc
    Administrator Help2Go Administrator Osc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default How can I support Help2Go?

If you like the Help2Go community (and we hope you do!), there are lots of ways in which you can help us continue to make this the friendliest spot on the Internet for solving computer problems. It doesn't have to be a financial donation - the best donation of all is your time!

1) Be an active member of the community
    There's no better way than just being active in the forums! Register as a member and visit often. If you know the answer to a question, post it. Have a question? Don't be afraid to ask! And if you're not good with computers - don't worry. Many of our members start out with little computer knowledge. Just keep reading the topics and learning, and in no time you'll have learned more than you thought possible.

2) Write an article (or just suggest one)
    If you discovered a tip or a program that has really helped you, write a few paragraphs about it. It might get posted on the front page as our latest article. We're always looking for new and interesting topics, so if you're not much of a writer, simply post your idea in the Contributors forum, and we'll take care of the rest.

3) Link to Help2Go from your web page or blog. Tell your friends!
    A small site like this doesn't have a marketing budget - we rely on strong recommendations and word of mouth. So if you like Help2Go, tell your friends and family to visit us. A link from your web site or blog helps tremendously. If you use a social bookmarking service like Del.icio.us or Furl, please bookmark us. Every bit helps!

Thank you all for being a part of this great community!
    Oscar Sodani
    Help2Go Administrator
    4 ways to thank Help2Go

Thanks OSC, I stop by and help out as often as time allows. This is a great site amigo
    Comptia A+ and Network + Certified. Microsoft MCP in Windows 2000 Pro. Server, Advanced Server and Data Center Sever.

Hi osc
    well i have the link on my fun and friendship site, and recommend people to join for any putter probs they can't solve, but would it be OK for me to put the Help2go banner in my Affiliation box for people to click on if you want to look at the site you can i can send link in a PM

Paul

Osc
    Administrator Help2Go Administrator Osc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Paul,

Using the banner/logo is fine, too. Thanks for putting H2G on your site!

Osc

OK Job done, your welcome help2go has given me great help and it's a pleasure

Paul

this site has helped more than once, after reading this about helping others has me committed to keeping an eye opened here. i will definitely see ya real soon. by the way i really like the logo why not name him yugo. just a thought

Blog Entries

Default Help2Go

Hi Osc
    Just to say that as a doddering old dabbler, this site has saved my bacon on a number of occasions. Well done to all. Friendly and useful advice is always available. If I were to offer advice to new users I would say "check the site before you ask your question. The answer to your problem is probably only waiting for you to find it". Keep going and good luck.
    Lol (Short for Laurence and not laugh out loud)
    A little help is worth a ton of sympathy.

Dell Inspiron
    Windows 10
    Edge

Default Re: Help2Go

Have you got a button we can use as a link?

Quote Originally Posted by reddogleader
    Lol (Short for Laurence and not laugh out loud)
    LOL! wouldnt it be easier just writing Laurence? :lol:

I like it, first giggle today!, cheers lol! (lol as in Laurence, not laughs out loud!)
    Always remember you're unique.

...Just like everyone else!
    If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Windows XP
    Windows Vista
    Windows 7

Blog Entries

Default Button

Sorry McDarn but are you asking me about a button to use as a link? Btw, I've always been called Lol and, not being too well up in computer speak, I didn't realise what my nickname stood for. Nice to talk to you and glad to give you a laugh.
    A little help is worth a ton of sympathy.

Dell Inspiron
    Windows 10
    Edge

i have a friend called lol, whom i work with, and it took him a while to get why we were laughing at his nickname after telling people at work about this. sorry your name is a source of humour, it'll pass, and i hope you dont take offence.

as for the button, no, i wasnt asking you personally, hence why the quote was placed after the initial question. :wink:

Just generally, Help2Go should have a button we can paste the html of to our sites, as i find i am sending people here on a weekly basis now!

Pleased to meet you too Lol!
    Always remember you're unique.

...Just like everyone else!
    If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Windows XP
    Windows Vista
    Windows 7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast