Osc
    Administrator Help2Go Administrator Osc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Help2Go will be closed on Monday, December 26th

Hi everyone,

I'll be shutting down Help2Go on Monday, December 26th. It may be for the whole day, I'm not quite sure. The reason for the shutdown is that I'm moving the site to new web software that is more secure and has better features.

In addition, the look of the site will be changed to be more "modern", but hopefully keep the simplicity and speed which we're all used to. I promise - you're going to love some of the new things we're adding to the forums. Not everything will be ready on Day 1, but we'll be adding new features over the upcoming weeks and months.

So, don't be surprised if you check in the day after Christmas and you see... nothing. By Tuesday morning we'll be all setup and back in business - (I hope!)

Thanks and Happy Holidays!
    Oscar Sodani
    Help2Go Administrator
    4 ways to thank Help2Go

Thanks OSC
    Comptia A+ and Network + Certified. Microsoft MCP in Windows 2000 Pro. Server, Advanced Server and Data Center Sever.

Osc
    Administrator Help2Go Administrator Osc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OK folks, I'm shutting down the forums...

You can still read all posts and articles, but you won't be able to reply or start new topics.

Thanks for understanding! I hope to have this back up and running in less that 6 hours from now.
    Oscar Sodani
    Help2Go Administrator
    4 ways to thank Help2Go