Default Can't access help from my thumbnails thread!

Hi Canuck

Been busy with work - now back trying to sort out my photo thumbnails problem.

Your kind help said:
    OK. I see your other post, so do not try these proceedures yet. It would be best to have put all your questions into one thread, that way we can see the whole picture. Go to the other thread http://www.help2go.com/component/opt...topic/t,17623/ and follow instructions there first. I'll lock this thread and only open it if we need to.

So I clicked on the URL you give above, but the page just refreshed and came back to my original posting with your reply above. It didn't go anywhere different - ie. the www.help2go.com/......t,17623/ I next tried copying it with Ctrl/C and then pasting it into a new Int. Explorer window's URL bar. This worked ok, except that it too came back with my post and your reply.

As I am new to this forum, I am sure it is me that is the problem, not understanding how the topics, etc. are accessed, so my apologies now, but help, pretty please!

Hi - I believe this is the link that Canuck refers to -
    http://www.help2go.com/postt5987.html .
    Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Hi Galena 1

Thanks for the reply. Yup'! You've got it, that's the one, your link worked straight away - many thanks.

Sandy.

Hi RISCOS - Great! Let us know if it does the trick. Feedback is always helpful. Regards.
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Default Feedback - although a bit late!

Quote Originally Posted by galena1
    Hi RISCOS - Great! Let us know if it does the trick. Feedback is always helpful. Regards.
    Hi Galena1

Just wandering through all my various postings!
    You'll see that I haven't replied to you on this thread, but it's only because I assumed that you had seen my exchanges on my other, related, threads.

Just in case you haven't, first, thanks again for offering your help.
    Second I've just posted a reply to PartieHonteuse on the thumbnails thread. It looks as though he might have sussed it for me, I've got the thumbnailvw.dll module missing, but I'm not sure what to do next, so I'm now waiting for him to reply.

Actually, I've just realised that I might be being unintentionally naughty! I've just assumed that PartieHonteuse is male and I have no reason to assume that! Could be female of course - if he/she reads this, my apologies.

I haven't cracked either of my two other problems either. I still have no proper C:drive icon on My Computer and I still can't get rid of Adobe Elements 3.0.

Regards,

Regards,