Default Problem with adjusting Sound on Keyboard

I can't adjust the sound on my keyboard, how do I enable it?

TIA
    ~

Fine with me I'll never try to help you again, do you think we read minds???? Provide basic system info & maybe someone here can help you........ good luck & good bye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited because the member didn't want my help. Oh well
    Comptia A+ and Network + Certified. Microsoft MCP in Windows 2000 Pro. Server, Advanced Server and Data Center Sever.

Your arrogance and cockiness was uncalled for. I simply asked a question, you could have replied in a more decent manner.

Hi donice - Some pc details does help, as Bear has said. Also the make/model of the keyboard. Download and run the free programme at the link below and it will provide all the information requested and quite a lot more. Don't forget the sound card details. Regards

http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome