Thread: Hello everybody

Default Hello everybody

I got a question. You know i burned my music cd's in my computer and everything but when I want to play them in my sony cd, dvd and video cd player, well, my music cd wont' play. Why is that?? But my original music cds it would be able to play it in my sony cd, dvd, video cd player. Is there a program that anybody could recomend me so I could burn my music cds in my computer and then be able to play it in any cd or dvd player. please write me back in my e-mail address: LuisyourpoetaforeverAThotmail.com

thank you

What format did you burn these CD's ?

BG

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

At the end of the recording process, you must 'finalize' it before it will play on any other playback machine. If you run it in the same cd drawer on your PC as you recorded it, it should play for you. Right? So whatever program you used, open it with the disk installed and finalize it.

I suspect you burned them as MP3 data rather than audio. You need to burn them as audio to be recognised by most stand alone CD players etc (althogh many newer players will now recognise the MP3 format).

Or if they were Sony music CD's to start with maybe you have fallen foul of their disasterous DRM fiasco.

Hey! well I burn them as a audio cd. I use alcohol 120% I even use clone cd they would do the job but when it is time to play my cds in my cd, dvd, vcd player won't read it. what program should I use or in which format do you think that I should burn it??