Default Wkgdcach problems

Help, I'm a novice with an old windows 98 machine with this problem. When exiting either the internet connection or from Microsoft Works database document I get the following:
    Wkgdcach This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. If problem persists, contact program vendor. Invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at 0167:bff7b9f5

I've spent an hour on phone with Dell Technical support and they couldn't fix the problem. They say my hard drive is fine via their system check. Any suggestions how to deal with this problem? I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

Please see if the link below is helpful.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q246065/
    Comptia A+ and Network + Certified. Microsoft MCP in Windows 2000 Pro. Server, Advanced Server and Data Center Sever.

Default wkgdcach problems

Thank you for your assistance. :wink: I did delete some fonts - actually all the fonts except the recommended ones. The wkgdcach problem is not coming up as often, but still does come up periodically. The computer still freezes up and I have to reboot. I think I'll try reinstalling Windows 98 and see if that helps.