Thread: Sexy Angle

Default Sexy Angle

Hey guys, my friend is going to help me build a computer. All I want the computer for is to play Counter Strike Source... And right now, the computer I’m on atm isn’t very good! I get an average 20 fps, (frames per second) and my friend offered to help me out and build a new computer because she gets around 200 fps. Well sorry for taking your time like this, I bet all you guys have better things to do then listen to a girl that knows nothing about computer’s blab on. So I will get straight to the point and hopefully someone could help me out. Well all I need is to know, is what I should buy to get a great gaming computer, like what kind of graphic cards, processors, drivers, ram, ect... and the prices for it, and a link to it would be great (I only have $2600 to spend, and hoping not to spend it all). That would be a bunch of help if you could help me. Please do what you can to help, because I know nothing at all. I would do anything :wink: , I’ve been wanting a new computer for about 4 years :cry: , but don’t know anything about it. Now I found this site and hoping I could get some help. Well write back please. Have a nice day guys and take care of your selves. Thanks for your time. Love XOXOX

Welcome to Help2Go:

Really don't think we have any serious gamers here. You can run into all kinds of problems building a PC out of "Parts" Does your friend have alot PC building experience ?

May want to check out the new Dell XPS line, $1,000-$4,300 and Alienware 7500 series about $1,800

You may be able to get better help at a gaming site than here.

I am sure others will offer advice

BG

Building a computer is OK, but you need to know 2 things. First, you won't save any money over buying one already put together. They buy thousands of parts at a time compared to your 1, you can't buy at their cost. Second, building a computer is like home cooking- it can be great or it can be terrible. It depends on the knowledge of the person doing the work. You do get the advantage of having exactly what you want, but there is no warranty and no tech support, so you have to be prepared to be willing to tinker a little. Charlie

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

An XBox might be cheaper if all you want is to play games.
    Take control of your life. Leave others to control their own.