Default I can't see it , but its there! RTF format

I scanned a document and saved it as a .rtf extention. Now, no matter what I open it wth or save it as, I can't see the handwritten portions of the documnet (essentially, what is probably formatted as a picture).

Help! I need this today! :cry:

Thank you!!!

Hi Sunbell - Sorry but I don't quite understand "I can't see the handwritten portions of the documnet (essentially, what is probably formatted as a picture)". A file with rtf extension should open in Word. Are you saying the document contained both text and pictures?Regards
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Member Help2Go Moderator

If you don't have the Office application Suite you can try opening it in Wordpad (start menu > programs > accessories > wordpad). If not, and you are running Windows 2000/XP/2003 then you can download the free WordViewer tool from microsoft.com http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Partieā„¢