Default Outlook mail settings

I have a 'bigfoot' email address & have used it happily for many years but since yesterday I cannot send mail with Outlook or Incredimail. I get an error message saying

Task 'Skydigital - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Unable to send the message. Please verify the e-mail address in your account properties. The server responded: 553 MAIL FROM: (my address) domain not accepted'

There have been no changes on my computer but if I change the 'email address' box in account settings to the 'real' address (bigfoot is a virtual address) the mail can be sent. This defeats the object of having an address for life which Bigfoot offer.

Can anyone offer any advice please. My provider is not very helpful & bigfoot seem to be on auto when it comes to providing suggestions!

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Take a look at this, I hope it helps http://www.mailarchive.ca/lists/micr...5-09/7615.html

SW

Sue

I deleted your text since you have started your own topic, which always needs to be done. Please don't add you question to some ones else's

BG