Default I am infected- got isass.exe How do I get rid of it?

Hey guys,
    I went to the task manager and I checked each and every running process on the website one of the moderators recommended. Here is what I found, but first, I recommend that everyone open task manager and look at each and every process that is running. The funny thing is that I have Norton Firewall and Antivirus on my computer so I don't know how in the hell my computer could have been infected like this! Please check your processes people!
    1)I found that I have the Isass.exe trojan process running. I tried to end the process, but I got a message box stating "This is a critical system process. Task manager cannot end this process" How do I get rid of this trohjan?
    2)I have process running: opware14.exe which it had no info on
    3)opscheduler.exe is anoter process which the website had no info on
    4)I have a process sumply called system. Not system.exe just system.
    It says this is a trojan as well.
    5)Another thing is that I have a few of the svchost.exe processes running under System, Local Service, System, NetworkService, System. Is this normal?
    6)I have some processes that are normal processes needed by windows, but there are also trojans which have the same name as well. How can you tell if a process is legit or not?

How should I go about getting rid of these?
    Any help apprecciated,
    Bob

Default Update

It looks like my computer may be okay. I downloaded the application spycatcher (get it from edit) and it did not flag any of those processes that I had written about above...

But still, if anyone has any info on
    opware14.exe and
    system

Please let me know. The thing is, SYSTEM was identified on the website the moderator recommended as some trojan or spyware, but spycatcher did not say anything about it. Interesting.

Forum users, please check your processes.
    Bob

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

stinkingbob, I don't know where you're getting thses sites from (including the one in your previous post .. please stay with one thread instead of creating another). Many of these programs are designed to identify non-existant malware in order to get you to buy/use their programs. If you stick with the mainly free and trusted programs identified in the spyware forum, you won't go wrong. Thanks